May 18, 2009

This on the heels of my last post?

Men in bras now. Sheesh. I'm sure panty liners will be next. This just in from the Metro. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I love that little paper. Anyway, in Japan, men are wearing bras to relax. Really? Read on.

TOKYO. A growing number of Japanese men are opting to secretly wear bras underneath their suits in the latest fad to sweep the nation.

WishRoom, the underwear company, has sold more than 6,000 “man bras” to stressed salarymen as a means of relaxation since launching late last year.

In its online store, the company sells a range of pink, white and black bras called “Men’s Premiere Brassiere” complete with detachable straps which at first sight appear to bear no difference from female versions.

That's all she wrote. That's how the article ended. WTF? How can that be relaxing? Hey fellas wearing bras, please enlighten us.

1 comment:

  1. i want to some big titties
    i want some big man titties

    ReplyDelete