May 10, 2009

Men with Totes

This is not a follow-up band to Men without Hats. It's simply an observation, and if you think about it, an oxymoron. Men with totes; it just ain't right. A man with a tote bag is like a a man with a brassiere (a woman's undergarment for supporting the breasts). It's not quite offensive (oops, sorry about the Palin in the pic), but unnecessary and embarrassing not to mention emasculating. It was killing me to stand by passively without taking a firm stance. If you participate in this practice, I'm sure you think it's very hipster of you, but please stop. Stop it! Final verdict: I hate man totes.

3 comments:

  1. If you are the big poker winner Sat., you will be required to carry home your winnings in a Man Tote. That's right, the whole way on the train. Don't worry; I have plenty of exciting ones for you to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll tell you what you can tote my balls
    you can wrap them up and label them and then put them in that damn bag and walk away

    i don't suscribe to this tote business but my balls do

    ReplyDelete