May 7, 2009

Rachel Getting Hated It!

I just watched Rachel Getting Married. Granted I slept through most of it, thank god, but man, that movie stunk. What if I paid $13 to see it in the theater? I'd be pissed! Big thumbs down. Big. Of course, Netflix it just in case you like it (there were some redeeming qualities), but really I want you to share in my misery. It loves company. And you know what else? I don't think I can bring myself to the theaters anymore for fear of paying that much for a movie and hating it. Tony Getting Wise.

2 comments:

  1. worst movie ever. what a snooooze! by the time i got to the end, i wanted to punch myself in the face for not turning it off after the first 15 minutes. i hate that i can't stop things in the middle. books, movies, whatever. i have to see what happens in the end. hopefully i've learned my lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK then, this is coming right off my Netflix queue...

    ReplyDelete